Finishing Touch

With You Every Step of the Way
80% of your new home's construction is completed at our indoor, weather protected manufacturing center. The remaining 20% of construction is completed at your home site. This final construction phase holds nearly as many complexities and challenges as the initial home construction.

Building your home with Legacy Housing, our experts are with you from the time you start looking for the right floor plan until the day you give final approval and take delivery. Your complete satisfaction and peace of mind remains our main focus throughout the entire process.

Every Home Setup Correctly to Ensure Safety
Our skilled technicians ensure the interior and exterior finishing of your new home is completed to our professional standards. Legacy Housing's technicians are skilled in every area of finish out and are familiar with every aspect of your new home.

We also are proud to offer a 1-year service warranty with every home we build at no additional charge.


For more info on the finishing touches on your Legacy dream home, click here to find the dealer near you.